Shanghai - 上海
Job Title: Software Engineer - Marketing Tech
Our China Center of Excellence (CCOE) is seeking senior software talents to be part of Marketing Tech team. Marketing tech CCOE team develops Paid Internet Marketing related applications to drive traffic for us by sending item Ads or recommendation on Google, Facebook and third-party websites. It targets to bring new users and increase item purchasing conversion for us. Our platform includes Science platform and Experimentation Platform to enable scientists test new ideas to improve our marketing business; Big-data Platform like Feeds and Marketing Data Platform to bring in high quality traffic to the company; Tracking Platform to give insights of channel efficiency to accelerate development and quick respond to marketing.
Most of the technologies we use are open-source big data projects, like Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, etc, and we also use machine learning and have few UI development work.
We are looking for talent who is self-motivated and has interests in coding, design, he or she should be familiar with Java, data structure, OO programming, algorithms, etc. It will be great if he or she is good at big data and ever did open-source contribution.
Here you will take part in processing real big data, building excellent platform for Ads and marketing.
The detailed responsibilities include:
● Work with other engineers, development managers, architects, product managers to design and develop systems that meets marketing needs. Consider the performance, scalability, reliability, quality during design and coding.
● Learn how to solve problems and work as a team.
● Familiar with business logic and come out technical solutions to help business.
● BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Math or related fields.
● 1-8+ years’ work experience in software development with at least 1+ year’ experience in Java programming.
● Familiar with data structures, algorithms, OO programming, some basic design patterns.
● Self-motivated and excellent problem solving skills.
● Learn fast and a good team worker.
● Familiar with distributed systems, and big data projects, like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
● Good at English writing and speaking.
● Experience on contributing to open-source is a BIG plus.
● Working Experience in Multi-national Company is a plus