Job title: Software Developer / Senior Software Engineer (AS400/Cobol/RPGLE)
Job number: 511131
The job holder will have to perform the following duties:
• Participate in the various stages of a development project, such as requirement gathering, Function design, technical design, development, testing, implementation and support.
• Conduct coding and testing with little guidance, compliant to the Bank’s development standard and meet the quality requirements.
• Work closely with regional IT teams (in HK, Xi’An) during project implementation and support.
• Provide input to system solutions to meet business needs.
• Provide coaching and support to ASE and SE teammates.
• 2 to 4 years' software development experience, preferably in an enterprise or a global environment.
• Experienced in software function design, technical design, coding and testing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
• Be familiar with AS400, RPGLE, CL, COBOL on iSeries. SMART COBOL is more appreciated.
• Be familiar with MQ, CD/CE gateway, sFTP, R2DS, etc.
• Be familiar with Agile/DevOps approach and practices, additional credit for the experiences in DevOps tooling (e.g. JIRA, RTC, ARCAD, Jenkins, etc.).
• Be familiar with Insurance knowledge. Passed LOMA is more appreciated.
• A highly-motivated individual with positive and proactive attitude. Open minded and adaptive to changes.
• Confident to interact directly with people of different culture. (HK, Xi’An)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good spoken and written English.
• Willing to work offshore and travel if required
Elsa XUE @ +8621 8026 4062 / Elsa.Xue@teksystems.com