Software Engineer III – Digital Engineering, China Digital Studio
Our company does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At our company, it's about bringing what you have, to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join our China Digital Studio’s Engineering team. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable our digital products and services. We use world-class technology, decades of athlete insights, and skills such as consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development, social media engagement and more to create, develop and deploy products and seamless experiences to athletes around the world.
We are excited about being at the forefront of the technology movement and we’re looking for others who want to join the club!
Scope and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer III, you will:
- Leverage your love of Cloud computing/APIs/java skills to design and build the new breed of web platform for E-commerce
- Build on your knowledge of horizontally scalable no-sql databases such as DynamoDb, Cassandra and Riak etc, to ensure we have highly-available and high-performance data
- Harness your DevOps skills to automate your service deployments so they’re fully repeatable. Experience using Puppet/Chef/Saltstack/Ansible is a plus
- Profile and performance tune your work to ensure we deliver the fastest web experience to all customers across the globe
- Review teammates technical designs, code and tests to keep the entire team focused on being the best they can be
- Partner with other architects and teams to ensure the whole E-commerce ecosystem of services stay loosely coupled and independently scalable
- Automate the testing of all of your components to ensure we have excellent test coverage with quality assertions
- Participate in design sessions, implementation plans, resolve technical issues, review code and provide feedback
- Build and maintain simple and intuitive APIs’ for a very large developer community within our company.
- Encourage innovation with new technologies and elegant solutions
- Advocate technical direction, define best practices and principles
- Onboard new team members
- Ensure successful quality software with emphasis in these areas:
- Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years professional experience in the design of complex projects across web platforms & mobile applications, with internal and external design, development, and quality teams
- Experience designing APIs and creating RESTful microservices
- Functional experience & knowledge of cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Alicloud, etc…).
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, PostgreSql etc)
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- Experience with hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- Experience or exposure to Domain-Driven Design principles.
- Solid understanding of SLDC’s, Common development practices, Agile, and Lean principles
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
Please send your CV to: George.Wang@teksystems.com
Or Add WeChat: whynot_wjl