Position : Product Marketing Manager
Company: Multinational Payment Company
- Market PMM’s are aligned to specific geography and are responsible for building a deep understanding of the market, competitive landscape, regulatory environment, market trends, cultural understanding, our customers (merchants and consumers) and how they interact with PayPal’s products and services.
- They serve as the subject matter expert of PayPal’s products and services in that market and answer any questions coming from the regional stakeholders on how our products work, how are they used by our customers, what value resonates with the customers, challenges they have, etc.
- Based on the above, they are able to clearly identify opportunities and articulate the market needs, any local market specific features or requirements that we need to build for the different customer segments.
- For the opportunities, they identify local or global partners and explore partnerships that solve for the needs of the market.
- The Market PMMs then collaborate with their other regional peers and Product stakeholders collaboratively working with them to build the product roadmap.
- During the build phase of the product, the Market PMMs work closely with their Product peers and are responsible for providing detailed and granular requirements to the product teams.
- During all phases of the product lifecycle, PMM’s relentlessly represent the customer needs and bring the voice of the customer into all interactions and decisions.
- The Market PMM orchestrates local GTM across sales, finance, legal, compliance, operations, marketing & other functions at the country level and ensures local understanding of global product delivery.
- The PMMs evaluate end to end journeys of our customers and identify optimization opportunities.
- For new and existing products, they are responsible for monitoring and collecting feedback on the product across all the channels and identify any product issues that needs to be fixed and work with their global peers to fix them.
Send your CV to: email@example.com