Position: Product Manager
Company: Multinational Payment Company
• Clearly understand China Product Strategy, plan and implement product initiatives in line with it.
• Perform market research, target segment research, competitive analysis to guide product design.
• Partner with analytics and engineering to design and iterate product functions that could bring value to customers,
and also provide simple and seamless customer experience.
• Define and document product requirements.
• Review product performance and provide a continuous improvement path though leveraging industry standard tools
and capabilities as well as building new ones.
• Walk through product vision and specification with engineering and architecture – review the technical solution.
• Work closely with engineering, architecture and design teams throughout the software development lifecycle – be
able to resolve open issues, answer product questions.
• Work with quality engineering team to develop test plans and strategies to ensure product quality.
• Collaborate with global cross-functional team to develop, market, and launch product for China.
• Partner with legal and compliance teams to ensure the solutions we put out are compliant with relevant
regional/country regulations, and legal and privacy guidelines.
• Solid product development and management experience（5 years above）, payment industry familiarity preferred
• Customer-centric, passionate about designing and delivering great user experiences
• Data driven, strong analytical ability and attention to details
• Strong ability to juggle between strategy, execution and operational activities
• Strong ability to ideate and innovate
• Self-driven, ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain situations
• Strong communications and negotiation skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Ability to lead large cross-functional groups and drive results
• Fluent English in both written and verbal
Send your cv to: email@example.com