Now we are looking for an IT security & risk manager who need work with cross-functional teams to aligned/ maintain IT security strategy/ guildlines. Ensure implementation of nesseary measures to maintain IT security. Identify IT risks, evaluate impact and define mitigation plan.
He/She need have more than 5 years in security with rich project experience, fluent in English and good communication skills and have experience in management role,
Company :Global-leading auto company
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0512-85886666
• Align, define and maintain regional IT security strategy and guildline to meet headquarter or group standard and regulatory requirements.
•Manage security in IT projects and releases for company. Steer and monitor external security service deliveries for projects. Provide consultancies to IT and business team.
•Lead security initiatives (e.g. IT security assessment) and projects for the whole region, and ensure measures are implemented on time.
• Provide IT security and risk trainings to IT and key business stakeholders in company.
• Act as regional ITRD to ensure governance of IT risk management and communicate with central IT Risk and OpRisk teams. Identify IT risks, evaluate impact, define mitigation plan and ensure the implemenatation.
• Establish, maintain and manage necessary contacts with internal and external partner related to the scope of work.
•Effective management of internal and external resources (e.g. SMP) allocated / assigned.
•Bachelor or above degree, major in IT related.
• 5 years+ IT security and risk, Good at IT security and risk management, 1-3 years in manager role
•Good at Analytical and communication skills
• Good Learning ability and adaptability
• Good Language capability: Chinese and English
• Prefer have Project management skills & People management skills & Strategic thinking and strategy alignment
•Understanding of automotive finance and leasing business is plus.