Shanghai - 上海
Business Data Analyst
- Measure ongoing business performance and understand key drivers.
- Provide technical expertise in at least one of areas: data manipulation, business reporting etc. with the help of cutting edge technologies.
- Conduct ad-hoc projects, collaborate with global teams and take part in international projects under supervisor.
- Drive innovation to impact business results.
- Junior: 1-2 years; Middle: 3-5 years
- Bachelor/Master degree, major in mathematics, statistics, economics, logistics, engineering, computer science, and other quantitative majors
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills, skilled in SQL and relational databases;
- Knowledge in statistics, including a/b test, logistic regression,etc.
- Great business sense and good communication skill
- Ability to conceptualize complex problems and determine data-driven approaches to finding an answer. Strong problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English