Position Name: CTO / Technical Lead
Reporting to: CEO
Contact: email@example.com / 0512-85886611
Key Objectives and Scope of the Position
The CTO / Technical head is responsible for leading the internal DevOps teams and external vendors that work on CRM and sales & marketing related, mainly cross-functional IT projects. The role is involved in the product concept stage and requires to dive deep into understanding the business problems and its related user stories of our internal and external customers.
Challenges with regard to innovation and changes
- Transformation of the automotive sales & marketing processes into a digital customer ecosystems requires alignment across diverse line functions.
- Variety of customers from within the company, automotive dealerships, financial services and other 3rd parties.
- Management of internal and external DevOps teams responsible for frontend and backend solutions for CRM and sales & marketing purposes.
- Cross-functional alignment and optimization of backend and architecture solutions between internal and external IT stakeholders. (Shared Responsibility)
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Effectively research and benchmark against other competitor solutions in the industry.
- Exert influence over application development teams, operations and maintenance teams, and business teams.
- Advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
- Leadership experience within agile software development and scrum framework organization
- Proficiency in setting organizational and project priorities including risk mitigation planning
- Experience in web technology, including mobile and app; knowledge of popular e-commerce architectures including online payment solutions for e-commerce
- Process knowledge on CRM technologies, web analytics, Data Management
- Proficient with product prototyping and agile tools set
- Proficient Chinese and English is a must; German would be an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results; work experience in MNC company and global network working environment
- Proven senior level track record of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
- Proven knowledge on IT security and privacy standards
- Several years experience in CRM industry, automotive industry helpful
- Leadership experience on diverse DevOps teams in a fast changing customer environment
- Platform experience on .Net , Java, Unix, Linux and Android
- Technology experience on big data, data lake, DWH, Automotive and AFC sales / pre-sales / AFC applications